How About Freedom

At the She Speaks Intensive in January, we worked on several projects.  We were encouraged to speak while being video recorded.  For me, the result was capturing one of the many corners of my heart, and the healing and freedom that has resulted from encountering Jesus and His forgiveness in a very real way.

Rivera Douthit- Freedom message from Rivera Douthit on Vimeo.

35 thoughts on “How About Freedom

1. Tracey Rogers says:

you are beautiful and amazing and courageous! I love seeing Jesus shine through you Rivera and I’m thankful for our new found friendship… you are truly changing and touching lives, including mine ! 🙂

2. lauriewhin says:

Truly, He does not want us to walk in guilt. Thank you for your story to encourage others to confess our sins to another when we are stuck in the miry pit of guilt. I always appreciate your insight and encouragement as we walk as disciples of our Lord.

3. Brandi Luiz says:

Thank you Rivera! That was beautiful and heartfelt. It was wonderful to hear your voice, so now I can put your voice to your words in your blog! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Brandi! You bless me friend. I wish I could hear your voice too. Maybe someday I’ll make my way to Oregon. Who knows, maybe I’ll get asked to speak there someday;)

Just found this… Your message, clearly inspired by your relationship with Jesus and backed up by God’s Word, can change lives! Well done, sweet Sister!

Well done. So true. And I loved seeing the actual you behind the words and picture. I see the joy of Jesus smiling in you! (Just as I suspected it would). 🙂

Thank you Donna! YOU bless me so much. Really! You are such an encourager:) You love to see people soar! May God bless you a hundred fold for the ways you’ve blessed me, and so many others!

6. Adrianne Kincade says:

Wonderful!! I always want to know what my bloggers voice sounds like so I can hear them reading to me!!! Thank you for those incredible words!!!!