My Prayer for this Book

Rivera's manuscript for IntimacyA person can open their heart to find hurt, healing and hidden treasures and then decide to pour them out like a drink offering to God.  This ink on white pages is much of my heart poured out.

My book will be available in the next few days.  This is my prayer.  Will you join me in praying?

Jesus,

I pray every person who reads will touch the hem of Your garment. May they experience intimacy with You like never before. I pray You use these words to speak, to draw us closer to Love, to bend our ears to hear You, and to open our eyes to see You. Holy Spirit anoint every page and bless every reader. Break the spirit of religion in the church and break chains for every person who is bound up and unable to walk out their God-given destiny. Use these words to help set captives free, bind the brokenhearted, and move us all toward a life of love with Love.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever (Ephesians 3:20-21).

Amen.

25 thoughts on “My Prayer for this Book

1. Audrey says:

This has been one incredible journey Rivera!!! I stand with you and the many praying for God’s will be done,through the pages of your book !! To Him All the Glory!
    Can’t wait to celebrate with you!
    May God continue to richly bless you and every hand and heart that Intimacy touches. Love you sweet friend.

2. Darlene says:

Rivera, I’m so happy for you that God is choosing to use you this way. I will be glad to pray with you that this book will bless those it reaches and touch those lives for Jesus!

3. natasha alford says:

This book will be a true blessing to many-touching hearts to know Christ as you know him. This is my prayer for this book. Job well done friend. 🙂

4. Veronica McMahon says:

How exciting! I wish you much success as you follow God’s will for your Life! I’m anxious to read this myself. I have never really knew anyone [actually know them] who wrote a book before. Blessings!

5. Pamela says:

Rivera, I am so happy for you and so proud of you, my friend! Your words have touched many hearts by your leading in life groups, teachings, blog, and even just through impromptu conversations with you. Now, a bigger audience will be blessed and encouraged by your wise words. God bless you, and may this book be a blessing to many, many people!!! Love you, Girl!

6. Carol McCall says:

Yes, I join you in that prayer, I know your heart’s desire is to glorify our Lord Jesus Christ and to help others abide in precious, life transforming intimacy with Him. Therefore, as individuals read your book and choose to abide in Christ Jesus, there will be good spiritual fruit.

7. Dana Ward says:

I pray that this book will be an instrument God uses to accomplish His will. I’m so very proud of you and love you so very much.