Intimacy: the book is now available

Intimacy Book -Rivera Douthit

I stand completely IN AWE of God who is faithful and true to His promises. IF He says it, that settles it.  He told me three years ago I would write this book. Wow. He meant it! HE never UN-promises His promises.  Oh how He desires a deeper love relationship with every single one of us.  I pray this book catapults you to that place.

Thank you all for your patience, prayers, love and support during the last few weeks.  I am so excited to announce that Intimacy is available. Simply hit one of the many links here. Click BuyIntimacyBook.com where you can order a signed copy of the book.  Or Amazon.com where books are typically available at a cheaper rate.  Either way is great with me. I’m just excited to get the book in your hands.

Did I mention I created a permanent page for the book on this website?  At the top of the page, near the About and Contact pages, there’s a page called Intimacy Book.

Get your copy. Read. Enjoy. Share with your friends. (It would make a great Valentine’s gift.) If you tweet or put it on Instagram use #IntimacyBook @riveradouthit.  Thank you 🙂

For all of you locals, I will be having an Intimacy Book RELEASE PARTY and BOOK SIGNING next Tuesday, February 11 at The Coffeehouse (by 131 Main) in Huntersville, NC from 6-9 pm.  Bring a friend and come on over! Can’t wait to see you there!

“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”  ~Ephesians 3:20-21

25 thoughts on “Intimacy: the book is now available

1. RebeccaAarup says:

Reblogged this on Rebecca Aarup and commented:
    I’ve known Rivera for 17 years and just had the privilege of reading her new book, Intimacy: into me You see. This is a MUST read! Please take a moment to read about it and support my friend in sharing TRUTH. I’ve also added a link to her book on the right-hand side of the screen (or the bottom of you’re screen if you’re viewing this in mobile format) so check it out and share with your friends!

2. Daphne says:

I am so very happy for you. The words can not say. I am still looking forward to that dream, and the day our futures will collide for God. I love and miss you my dear sweet friend.

3. Jennifer says:

Congratulations! Love to see God’s Richest Blessings raining down on You! What a magnificent, beautiful, and inspiring vessel of God’s love you are to so many of His children! Cannot wait to see what His promises hold for the future! Sheer excitement for you today!

4. Susan Kerrigan says:

Congrats Rivera, I’m so happy for you! You are such a blessing, and the Son is always shining on you. Blessings to you in all that you do. Love ya.

5. Wendy Collier says:

Congrats Rivera! I am trying to write a book too, with God’s help I am working out the details of how to write it. I wish I could be at your release party, it is during the week though and I live on the other side of Raleigh! I know it will be great! Let me know if you are around Raleigh soon! Good luck and God bless!

6. nchsmom says:

Congratulations my friend! So very happy for you! I’m going to try to come to the release party. Looking forward to seeing you!

7. Lea Mikosz says:

So Proud of you Rivera and what God is doing with your life! I will never forget our prayer together before your interview with publishers. May God continue to bless your life and your future books! Congratulations!

8. Mary Hempen says:

Congratulations Rivera. Can’t wait to receive my signed copy. I ordered it today. God is good and He has blessed we with such a wonderful friend—-You!!